My current and past projects include:
I genuinely believe it can change the world for the better. Imagine a world where everyone knows what Internet is, what privacy is, what programming and computer science is and how to make computers do awesome things for you. A world where everyone knows a programming language and can automate routine and boring things so to not ever do them again.
A world where knowledge and knowledge sharing is respected and encouraged and everyone can leverage on the knowledge of all the people of the world.
The most awesome thing about this project is that it is run by a community of awesome people and anyone can contribute to making it better for everyone.
I love programming in Go and making Alfred workflows.
Here are some workflows I made that I use myself daily:
- Web Searches - Search through any website (easily extendable list).
- Ask Create Share - Create web submissions (Stack exchange, Reddit and more).
- Learn Anything - Search through all topics in Learn Anything.
- My Mind - Search through my bookmarks and notes.
- Awesome Lists - Browse all awesome lists in seconds.
- Small workflows - Small Alfred workflows I use.
- License Up - Create a license quickly for a given name.
- Karabiner Generator - DSL to easily modify Karabiner configuration.
- Markdown parser - Parse markdown to grab various things.
My macOS and iOS workflow
And I made a Telegram group to discuss all things automation on macOS/iOS.