My current and past projects include:
I genuinely believe it can change the world for the better. Imagine a world where everyone knows what Internet is, what privacy is, what programming and computer science is and how to make computers do awesome things for you. A world where everyone knows a programming language and can automate routine and boring things so to not ever do them again.
A world where knowledge and knowledge sharing is respected and encouraged and everyone can leverage on the knowledge of all the people of the world.
The most awesome thing about this project is that it is run by a community of awesome people and anyone can contribute to making it better for everyone.
I have many ideas but little time to implement everything I wish.
Ideas can change the world. In cases you have an awesome idea but lack the skills or funding for it, there is not a lot you can do outside from working on it on your own, asking your friends or asking for help on the internet.
I want to create a website where people can share their ideas freely with anyone and have a public and private backlog of ideas. Anyone can come to your profile and see what ideas you wish to work on and anyone can message you to offer help or simply talk with you about this awesome idea you have and together you can go build it and make it a thing.
This platform’s features should focus on minimising the time that it takes from getting a raw idea out into the world and seeing it grow.
The website is fully Open Source so anyone can help and join to build this awesome thing together.
Aside from these two projects, I really like programming in Go and making Alfred workflows.
Here are some workflows I made that I use myself daily:
- Learn Anything - Search through all topics in Learn Anything.
- Web Searches - Search through any website on the web (the websites searched for can be extended by community).
- Ask Create Share - Search through a big list of web submissions (creating reddit threads, stack exchange posts and more).
- My Mind - Search through my bookmarks and notes on the web instantly.
- Awesome Lists - Browse all awesome lists in seconds.
- Small workflows - Small Alfred workflows I use.
- Birthday - Showcase how much time passed since your birthday.
- License Up - Create a license quickly for a given name.
- Markdown parser - Parse markdown to grab various things.
My macOS and iOS workflow
And I made a curated list of privacy respecting tools and services.
Here you can find other things I have shared and made.