I have been vegeterian for over 4 years now and it has been one of the best decisions I have made thus far in my life
I think everyone has a choice nowadays of what they can eat and animal suffering can be avoided
But there is many more
I hope to build my own app or tool that will join this list soon too.
Although I haven’t had the chance to travel much yet.
I am a bit obsessed with automation and productivity. And I like to share all the interesting things I learn on this journey to a perfect setup.
Of course automation is not all and everything that I do but it greatly increases my satisfaction and happiness as I love focusing on solving problems and making new and interesting things rather than repeating myself over and over again.
I limit my use Facebook, WhatsApp as I don’t agree with their stance on collecting as much of one’s personal data as possible.
I think it is important to be aware of ways in which companies can collect data about you and ways in which it can be manipulated and used against you.
I curate a GitHub list of all the interesting quotes I like here.
Below are some of my favourite quotes from it that I really love.
Starting with my favourite quote of all by Alan Watts.
- We thought of life by analogy with a journey, a pilgrimage, which had a serious purpose at the end, and the thing was to get to that end, success or whatever it is, maybe heaven after you’re dead. But we missed the point the whole way along. It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing or to dance while the music was being played.
And here are some more quotes I really love.
- When you change yourself you change the world.
- He who fears death is a slave of life.
- The best time to plant a tree was 50 years ago. The second best time is today.
- When you get the message, hang up the phone.
- We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
- Pass it on, …. That’s the game I want you to learn. Pass it on.
- Mistake only stays a mistake if you don’t learn from it
- The grass isn’t greener on the other side, it’s greener where you water it.
- Happiness is the absence of striving for happiness
- The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.
- A language isn’t something you learn so much as something you join.
- Write like you speak
- Everything you can imagine is real.
- The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams.
- I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious
- The dose makes the poison.